MY DASHBOARD AND NAVIGATION LIGHT ARE DIM ALL OF A SUDDEN.

2006 Mercedes Benz ML350

Julio Rodriguez jr

December, 15, 2011 AT 1:17 AM

I don't recall there being a button for that like other cars. What could have cause that to I thought maybe there's a sensor or a fuse cause when I open the door and the car light comes on the dash light brightens up but when the light is off it gets dim again.

rivermikerat

December, 15, 2011 AT 4:54 AM

There should be a dial or **** to adjust the brightness of the dash lighting. It should be either on the left side of the steering wheel or on the right side, tight against the steering wheel.

According to my reference material, there is a brightness sensor. If the dash lights are working incorrectly, this sensor may not be operating properly.

rivermikerat

December, 15, 2011 AT 4:54 AM

**** = k n o b. Dang censor.

December, 15, 2011 AT 5:21 AM

I KNOW HOW YOU ARE--'MEMBERED THAT FROM THE ONE W/ THE PIC. HUH!

rivermikerat

December, 15, 2011 AT 5:38 AM

Huh?

Julio Rodriguez jr

December, 15, 2011 AT 11:05 PM

Where would the sensor be located at? I haven't check to find a brightness button for I just got in from work. I will check first thing in the morning. Thank you! For the reply, it would've cost me 125 buck just to get it look at. Smh

rivermikerat

December, 16, 2011 AT 12:37 AM

Our reference doesn't say, but the actual light receiving portion of the sensor is typically on top of the dash. It's a little half dome, normally. It may be incorporated with a security system flashing LED.

Replace Your Turn Signal Switch Like a Pro