HEADLAMP (OUTER) LOW BEAM
1. Turn lighting switch OFF.
2. Disconnect negative battery cable or remove circuit fuse.
3. Remove fender protector (front). Refer to "REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION".
4. Turn plastic cap counterclockwise and unlock it.
5. Unlock retaining spring and remove bulb from headlamp.
6. Remove bulb from its socket.
REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
1. Remove rear end screw of fender protector (rear).
2. Remove clips of fender protector (rear).
3. Remove plastic clamp from wheelhouse arches, and then remove fender protector (rear) from wheel house.
4. Remove screws of front under cover.
5. Remove front end screw of fender protector (front).
6. Remove front end clip of fender protector (front).
7. Remove fender protector (front) from wheel house.
Install in the reverse order of removal.
Friday, December 10th, 2010 AT 5:12 PM