BECOME A MEMBER
Sign up with Facebook
I agree to the
Login with Facebook
NOT A MEMBER?
I have 2006 Ridgeline and the overhead dome/map.
2006 HONDA RIDGELINE
I have 2006 Ridgeline and the overhead dome/map lights need replaced the bulbs and my owner's manual does not show how to remove the lens covers to remove and replace bulbs. How do you replace bulbs.
Monday, November 12th, 2012 AT 8:09 PM
CEILING LIGHT REPLACEMENT
1. Turn the light switch OFF.
2. Carefully pry off the lens (A) with a small screwdriver.
3. Remove the two mounting screws.
4. Disconnect the 3P connector (B) from the housing (C).
5. Install in the reverse order of removal.
Please consider a donation if we helped you
Tuesday, November 13th, 2012 AT 3:36 PM
to post a reply.
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Door Panel Removal & Speaker Replacement
Blend Door Actuator Replacement
Window Regulator and Motor Replacement Honda
Find a car manual for your car
© 1999 - 2017 2CarPros, Inc.