I HAVE SENT MY CAR TO MY MECHANIC TO GET IT ...

2006 Holden Barina

Anonymous

October, 29, 2012 AT 3:17 AM

I have sent my car to my mechanic to get it checked out but he cannot get into the engine to check into his computer to check out the sort of warning light that appears on the car beside the clock. It looks like the shape of tap! He told me to get to a holden mechanic to get a dianogstic > Can u please tell me how much that would be? My car is still under warranty? Hope to hear from u. Thank you.

mhpautos

October, 29, 2012 AT 8:01 AM

I doubt that your car is under warranty still, you will have to ring a dealer and get a price for a scan, I would also be checking your owners manual to see if this symbol shows up in the instrument section.

mhpautos

October, 29, 2012 AT 8:01 AM

Brake Light Bulb Replacement Mercedes Benz