2006 GMC Envoy Car is shutting off

WILLIYE
  • 2006 GMC ENVOY
I have had the codes read from the check engine light being on. The codes indicated that the code B0104? Heat oxgenator and/or the heat actuator, emissions in the tailpipe (which I just had replaced.) Could you please tell if this would cause the car to turn off? Also would prolonging the repair cause further damages? Ok just one more could a collision cause damage to this part?

I know I have more than one question but I am trying to find out what the root repair issue is. Any information that you can forward onto me would be greatly appreciated.
Wednesday, November 26th, 2014 AT 8:04 AM

We need to know if there are any engine codes the one you sent is for a body module. Collision damage could cause this especially if hit in front end. What engine does this have? Check fuses for corrosion on underhood fuse box fuses 22 &34. Then if collision damage in front end check for bare wires hitting body/engine. Also check fuel pressure with a gauge auto parts rent it.
Wednesday, November 26th, 2014 AT 9:51 AM