FUEL LEAK

2006 Ford F-250

paul054

December, 1, 2010 AT 8:13 PM

Diesel fuel leaking on Fuel Filter assembly (Not the filter cap) toward the front of the truck. What is this part called and how is it repaired.

Missing Part And Leaking Fuel

Gas Leak

e_amador956

Hello If your fuel filter housing is leaking and its not coming from the fuel filter cap but from the front section of the fuel filter housing where the four bolts are I repeat where the four bolts are on the fuel filter housing diesel. This is a common problem this is a o ring that is behind the fuel psi regulator. It is an o ring but it is called the fuel psi oring but does not look like your regular o ring. If you call your parts department and explain them what I have told you they will understand also its not that expensive and its not that hard to replace just be carefull when u remove it not to loose the spring. Good luck hope I was able to help you. Diesel Power

Fuel Injector Replacement Ford 5.4L V8
Fuel Filter Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Filter Replacement Toyota Tacoma
Fuel Filter Change