I AM LOOKING FOR LIGHT BULBS FOR THE CONSOLE ...

2006 Chrysler Town and Country

Mike Olson

December, 8, 2012 AT 9:57 PM

I am looking for light bulbs for the console between the driver and passenger where the heater controls are. This is for a 2006 Chrysler Town and Country. The dealer doesn't know where I can get them and they don't have a part number for them. Any idea where to get them?

saturntech9

December, 8, 2012 AT 10:26 PM

So where are the bulbs lighting up the ashtray?

Mike Olson

December, 8, 2012 AT 11:27 PM

The fan controls on the lower portion of the console

saturntech9

December, 9, 2012 AT 12:56 AM

Have you pulled the bulb yet?Any numbers on it?

Mike Olson

December, 27, 2012 AT 2:29 AM

I have pulled the lights and there isn't a number on them or I would have found the light by now. The dealer had a number for the whole circuit board but not for just the light bulbs. Didn't get the circuit board number but that should be available if you can access the parts list for my 2006 Chrysler Town and Country. If needed I can take a picture of it?

saturntech9

December, 27, 2012 AT 2:44 AM

So what do the bulbs light up?

Mike Olson

December, 27, 2012 AT 2:55 AM

The positions that the heater knobs are at and all the little illuminated things on the middle console. A few of the lights work. When I took the console panel off there were about 10 of the lights on the circuit board. They could easily be twisted a 1/4 turn and pulled out. The lights are in a plastic molded bottom with wire connections on the bottom so when they are inserted into the circuit board and twited a 1/4 turn they make contact.

saturntech9

December, 27, 2012 AT 3:10 AM

Is there a wattage on the bulbs?

Cabin Air Filter Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Porsche 911
Blend Door Actuator Replacement
Air Conditioner Condenser Fan Relay Replace
Cabin Air Filter Replacement