The job is a 1.6 hour job and manual does not specify removal of the transaxles.
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Remove engine cover.
3. Remove radiator cooling fan assembly.
4. Raise and support the vehicle.
5. Remove both of the engine mount to cradle nuts. See Fig. 144.
6. Lower the vehicle.
7. Connect the engine support fixture and support engine weight.
8. Remove the engine mount bolts and remove mount. See Fig. 144.
Fig. 144: Left Engine Mount
1 - BOLT
2 - BRACKET
3 - ENGINE MOUNT
4 - LEFT EXHAUST MANIFOLD
1. Install engine mount to bracket. Tighten nut to 101 N.M (75 lbs. Ft.). See Fig. 144.
2. Install left mount to the engine block. Tighten bolts to 54 N.M ( 40 lbs. Ft.). See Fig. 144.
3. Lower vehicle.
4. Remove the engine support fixture.
5. Raise and support the vehicle.
6. Install both of the engine mount to cradle nut. Tighten nut to 101 N.M (75 lbs. Ft.).
7. Lower vehicle.
8. Install radiator fan assembly.
9. Install the engine cover.
10. Connect the negative battery cable.
Saturday, December 25th, 2010 AT 10:42 AM