JERKING, KNOCKING SOUND SEEMS TO BE FROM REAR-END

2006 Chrysler 300

bwallacesipp

March, 29, 2012 AT 5:06 PM

Bought 2006 chrysler may of 2011, car had same sound coming from rear-end took vehicle back, rep, '' stated there is nothing wrong with it'', Sounds have never went away

fixitmr

March, 29, 2012 AT 6:15 PM

What does rep mean and where/what place did you purchase?

bwallacesipp

March, 29, 2012 AT 11:12 PM

The car saleman is the ''rep''bought at enterprise car sales 114th/harlem, May 2011

fixitmr

March, 30, 2012 AT 3:59 PM

They have a shop and checked things over when you went back?

bwallacesipp

March, 30, 2012 AT 5:04 PM

Yes, this is what they told me, he stated, '' we checked the brakes ain't nothing wrong with them'', although the brakes lights kept coming on. My problem is the jerking sound when you get up to 10 miles per hour and the knocking that is much louder than before

fixitmr

March, 30, 2012 AT 9:30 PM

So they should test drive it with you?

bwallacesipp

March, 30, 2012 AT 11:38 PM

Why are you beating around the bush, you are asking me questions but not answering one. I asked you about the jerking and knocking, and ''no'' they test drove the car with out me. Please if you are not going to give me a definitive answer, stop wasting our time, on you web page it said free answers

fixitmr

March, 31, 2012 AT 5:37 AM

They should fix it period. You should not be required to come up with a solution. If I drove car, I could find source of noises.

TheOne73

August, 3, 2012 AT 9:10 PM

I bought a 2005 300limited last year and I also hear a clunking noise in rear of the vehicle sometimes, took it to the place I bought it from and to a chrysler dealership and both say they couldn't find anything wrong. Also test drove without me. How can they not hear that loud clunking noise that sound like my rear is hitting the ground.

Oil Change and Filter Replacement Subaru
Engine Oil Change and Filter Chevrolet
Engine Oil Change and Filter Scion xD
Engine Oil Change and Filter Acura TSX