JERKING, KNOCKING SOUND SEEMS TO BE FROM REAR-END

• bwallacesipp
  • 2006 Chrysler 300

Bought 2006 chrysler may of 2011, car had same sound coming from rear-end took vehicle back, rep, '' stated there is nothing wrong with it'', Sounds have never went away

Thursday, March 29th, 2012 AT 5:06 PM

• fixitmr

What does rep mean and where/what place did you purchase?

Thursday, March 29th, 2012 AT 6:15 PM
  • bwallacesipp

The car saleman is the ''rep''bought at enterprise car sales 114th/harlem, May 2011

Thursday, March 29th, 2012 AT 11:12 PM
  • fixitmr

They have a shop and checked things over when you went back?

Friday, March 30th, 2012 AT 3:59 PM
  • bwallacesipp

Yes, this is what they told me, he stated, '' we checked the brakes ain't nothing wrong with them'', although the brakes lights kept coming on. My problem is the jerking sound when you get up to 10 miles per hour and the knocking that is much louder than before

Friday, March 30th, 2012 AT 5:04 PM
  • fixitmr

So they should test drive it with you?

Friday, March 30th, 2012 AT 9:30 PM
  • bwallacesipp

Why are you beating around the bush, you are asking me questions but not answering one. I asked you about the jerking and knocking, and ''no'' they test drove the car with out me. Please if you are not going to give me a definitive answer, stop wasting our time, on you web page it said free answers

Friday, March 30th, 2012 AT 11:38 PM
  • fixitmr

They should fix it period. You should not be required to come up with a solution. If I drove car, I could find source of noises.

Saturday, March 31st, 2012 AT 5:37 AM
  • TheOne73

I bought a 2005 300limited last year and I also hear a clunking noise in rear of the vehicle sometimes, took it to the place I bought it from and to a chrysler dealership and both say they couldn't find anything wrong. Also test drove without me. How can they not hear that loud clunking noise that sound like my rear is hitting the ground.

Friday, August 3rd, 2012 AT 9:10 PM