MY SUZUKI IS LEAKING WATER ONTO THE DRIVERSIDE ...

2005 Suzuki Forenza

elope_08

October, 27, 2012 AT 3:20 PM

My suzuki is leaking water onto the driverside floor boards. I was wondering what the issue might be as I have not found any traces of leaks around the windows etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

hmac300

October, 27, 2012 AT 3:26 PM

Soundslike a bad heater core. Check coolant level an dget pressure checked.

elope_08

October, 29, 2012 AT 1:59 PM

Actually it ended up being something entirely different. I have a sunroof on my car, and when rain slips through the cracks there is a hose that pipes down and it pipes the water out of your car. Well apparently the hose fell out of the hole that it was supposed to be in and into the side. This then caused the water to keep going directly to the bottom filling up my floor board and going out any holes also leaking directly in my car. So we bought a new hose for $10 and repiped it down and out the hole it is supposed to go in. Problem fixed. Also every time someone has had an issue with the heater core/ac unit in the car, it pipes into the passenger seat, not the driver seat.

hmac300

October, 29, 2012 AT 7:14 PM

We arent' infallible

Replace Floor Board
Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Acura TL
Window Switch Replacement and Test
Windshield Wiper Replacement Toyota Corolla
Wiper Blade Replacement Chevrolet Camaro
Windshield Wiper Replacement Ford Explorer