How does one replace the HVAC Blower switch? Do you have to remove the glove compartment?
Saturday, January 26th, 2013 AT 11:46 PM
For replacing the blower motor switch you need to remove the control panel.
CONTROL ASSEMBLY REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Disconnect the mode control cable from the mode door.
3. Remove the center molding.
4. Disconnect the electrical connectors.
5. Disconnect the temperature control cable by gently prying the cable eyelet from the post on the controller. Unsnap the cable housing from the mechanical slide. Note the location of the cable and the housing for ease of installation.
6. Pull out the center molding.
7. Remove the four controller retaining screws.
8. Remove the control assembly from the center molding.