Follow-up of cooling fan relay question

PEABUTT
  • 2005 SUZUKI AERIO

There are 2 blocks of relays under the hood. They are not identified in the owners manual the way that the fuses are identified (by the circuit they serve). I am asking which relay exactly controls the cooling fan #2. I have a set of 4 relays identified as 1, 2, 5, 6 under the fuse cover of the main fuse block and 4 other relays identified as B, C, D, E under a separate cover just forward of the main fuse block. Please advise which relay serves the #2 cooling fan as again the relays are not identified by what they serve. Thank you.

Monday, March 5th, 2012 AT 8:03 PM

Here are the relay identification and location diagrams, just click the images below.

Please let me know if you need anything else to get the problem fixed.

+2
Monday, March 5th, 2012 AT 8:22 PM
PEABUTT

The "Relay" identified as #8 Radiator fan control relay #2 is actually a fuse Bussman blade type.

Monday, March 5th, 2012 AT 8:42 PM

Is the radiator cooling fan working? Possible here could be the cooling fan motor, fan relay, coolant temperature sensor and computer itself

+1
Monday, March 5th, 2012 AT 9:59 PM
PEABUTT

It is cooling fan #2, It has been real cold here the past few days (Kenosha, Wi). I don't know if the temp actually gets high enough for the second fan to kick on. Fan #1 works ok.

-1
Tuesday, March 6th, 2012 AT 1:36 AM
2CARPROS KEN

Is the engine over heating? If the engine does not get hot enough the second fan will not come on.

Best, Ken

Tuesday, February 28th, 2017 AT 3:46 PM
2CARPROS KEN

Hey,

Did you ever get the problem fixed?

Best, Ken

Tuesday, February 28th, 2017 AT 3:46 PM