I HAVE A 2005 SATURN VUE 2

2005 Saturn Vue

saturngirl2012

December, 29, 2012 AT 6:45 PM

Hi I have a 2005 Saturn Vue 2.2 4 cylinder stander, front wheel drive my engine light is on steadly and nothing through the middle we had a electical tune up, ignition coil w contro done drove about two miles and light came back on took back got the catalytic converter replaced light came back on took it back and put another catalytic converter on and light came back on after a couple of hours then took to a different mechanic and put a new battery in drove for about a week came back on and now it stalls at a inopportune time while driving I was wonder if you could tell me what could be the problem or what I should try next. Thank you

saturntech9

December, 29, 2012 AT 7:10 PM

What are the exact code numbers you have not code descriptions?That's what I need from you?

saturngirl2012

December, 29, 2012 AT 8:27 PM

Hi this is on the 2005 Saturn Vue the fist time when I got the tune up they did not give me a code the second time for the catalytic converter the code was p0420 and the last time I had it at the garage the code p0778 pressure control solenoid electrical-B-0387 (pd) undefined codes & u2400 (pd) undefined code put new battery in-tried to clear codes he said there is a lot of generic codes could not clear this is all the code that was on my paper and inform me to take to gm mechanic to get it check. Thank you for your time.

saturntech9

December, 30, 2012 AT 1:11 AM

So you had it scanned for codes since the last repair after the light came back on and these are the current codes?If not please have it scanned for codes and let me know the current codes?

Catalytic Converter Replacement Volkswagen