NO DOME LIGHTS

2005 Nissan Quest

homiechic

August, 9, 2012 AT 1:26 PM

I have a 2005 Nissan Quest basic model with a few upgrades. My problem is, the drivers sunvisor has a lighted vanity mirror that fell off, so the red & black connector ends that are wired in the visor were just there loose. My son claims that when he bumped his head on the visor (that was down) caused the wires to make contact, which killed all the curtisy lights. Ive tested all the fuses under the dash & under the hood that is a regular type fuse & they all tested fine. There are a couple of fuses under the hood that have a clear top & none of those appear blown. And as far a the totally inclosed type fuses under the hood its an unknown of their condition. Is there a fusable link that I can test? Is this something that is a dealership issue or can the average person replace it? Help, I need my dome lights!

Light Codes

Lighting Issue

August, 9, 2012 AT 1:45 PM

The fuses are # 3 and # 19 in underdash fuse box. At underhood fusebox it is Fusible Link J.

If all these check out good, then the problem would be with the Body control Module.

Cabin Air Filter Replacement Porsche 911
Blend Door Actuator Replacement