FUEL CONTAMINATION?

2005 Mercury Mountaineer

ilitman

February, 12, 2012 AT 6:14 PM

At the end of the snow season I typically have about a gallon of gas/oil mix left over from from my snow blower. Can I toss it in my V8 Mountaineer with a full tank of of gas? Is there a downside? Is there an upside? Should I just mix it with egg-nog and forget the whole thing?

Great site : -)

February, 12, 2012 AT 6:21 PM

Downside-Could clogged the fuel system

February, 13, 2012 AT 6:28 PM

I HAVE FOUND THAT LEAVING STUFF LIKE THIS "LYING ABOUT", IT TYPICALLY WILL DISAPPEAR.

SHOULD THE OTHER 75%+ OF YOUR "NEW MIX" BE H2O, YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO FIGURE OUT WHO THE MAGICIAN IS!

THIS PROVEN TECHNIQUE WORKED WELL FOR ME, WHEN MY "UNLOCKED" (AT THE TIME) JERRY CAN WAS BEING "NURSED ON" (NOT STOLEN) OVER A LONG PERIOD OF TIME.A SUDDEN FIVE GALLONS OF H2O JUST WAS NOT THE EXPECTED "NORM" FROM "OLE FAITHFUL" ON THEIR LAST LITTLE FLING.

I DID OFFER MY HELP, IN THE EARLY MORN AND A MILE FROM MY HOUSE TO TWO BROKE DOWN FELLERS IN A TRUCK

Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Pump Replacement
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right
Fuel Filter Mount Replacement Chevrolet
Fuel Filter Replacement Ford Escape 2000-2006
Fuel Filter Replacement Chevrolet Silverado