DEALER REPAIR

2005 Kia Spectra

user12345

July, 30, 2012 AT 11:06 PM

What does it typically mean when a dealer has replaced the alignment, filters, Drive belts, Battery, License plate light bulb, Clutch, Stabilizer bar links, fuel filler cap, Oxygen sensor, and Door lock actuators?

would 4600 still be a good buy with all that?

saturntech9

July, 30, 2012 AT 11:10 PM

4600 to buy the car or to have all those repairs done?

user12345

July, 30, 2012 AT 11:11 PM

Buy the car.

saturntech9

July, 30, 2012 AT 11:18 PM

Honestly I would go to www. Kellybluebook. Com put in all the options etc and it will tell you value what it should sell for private party and dealer sale price. Its a lot good info to help you know what to pay. Also have the car looked over by a mechanic thats my advice to you. On this site we help people fix there cars answer questions about cars. But we really dont get into if a car is worth this much that is for sale. Or body repair estimate questions etc. But the site I gave you should answer all your questions also make sure it doesnt say salavge title on the title. That drops the value of the tremendously.

Sway Bar Link Replacement Subaru Legacy
Sway Bar Link Replacement Chevrolet Silverado
Replace Tie Rod End
Air Shock Replacement Mercedes Benz S Class
Leaf-Spring Squeak Repair - All Cars