CAR WASHERS

2005 Hyundai Tuscon

trojanhorse

February, 4, 2011 AT 9:26 AM

My rear and front windscreen washers have poor pressure have checked for blockages all seems ok pump moter seems to be working ok make of jeep hyundai any ideas

Wiring Issue?

February, 8, 2011 AT 1:17 PM

Weak pump, kinked hoses or clogged nozzles are the common causes of such problems.

Check hoses for kinking due to excessive bending or being compressed by other components.

Unplug hoses from nozzle and test the pressure, if it is good, ensure the nozzles are not clogged, usually by car wax.

trojanhorse

February, 9, 2011 AT 4:59 AM

Thanks for your answers I have tried blowing the pipes through with high pressure air worked for one day then stop again taking it to a garage they had the washers working but the water barly hits the bottom of the windscreen the pump seems to be working ok the garage told me some cars suffer with this problem I will just have to suck it and see thanks anyway

February, 9, 2011 AT 1:32 PM

If high pressure blasting of the hoses worked and then fail, there could be something inside the reservoir being sucked into the system and clogging it.

Brake Pads and Rotor Replacement Ford
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement - Rear
Radiator Replacement Kia Sportage
Engine Oil Change and Filter Mercedes
Oil Change and Filter Replacement - Ford F150