Resetting auto window not working 2005 Honda Pilot

ROWDY GAL
  • 2005 HONDA PILOT

Yesterday I got a new battery, so the auto up/down window stopped working. I tried to reset it per the instructions in my manual. I put the window down by holding the button all the way. I let it go and then pushed it all the way down for a few seconds. When I heard a faint click I let it go. When I tried to put up the window it wouldn't go at all. I pushed the button down again until I heard the click again. The window went up and down, but the auto function is still off. I tried this again going up instead of down, but the same thing happened. Instead of the auto function coming on, the window wouldn't move at all. What am I doing wrong?

Wednesday, February 2nd, 2011 AT 7:00 PM

KHLOW2008

When resetting the auto functions, you must not pulll the switch fully, only pull it sufficiently to operate the manual function.

Start by opening the window fully. Then close the window fully.

If it does not work, you need to let it rest as the window would stop working if it gets too hot.

-1
Thursday, February 3rd, 2011 AT 3:06 PM