1. Disconnect the battery negative cable.
2. Raise vehicle.
3. Pull up on the CAB connector lock and disconnect the 24-way electrical connector and the pump/ motor connector from the CAB.
4. Remove the bolts securing the integrated control unit's (ICU's) mounting bracket to the lower radiator support.
5. Carefully move the ICU toward the right side of the car. Move the ICU far enough to access the CAB mounting screws. Be careful not to bend the brake tubes connected to the ICU.
6. Remove the screws securing the CAB to the HCU half of the ICU. Remove the CAB.
1. Install screws to secure the CAB to the HCU half of the ICU. Tighten the mounting screws to 2 Nm (17 in. Lbs.) Torque.
2. Remount the ICU mounting bracket to the lower radiator support. Tighten the mounting bolts to 28 Nm (21 ft. Lbs.) Torque.
3. Reconnect the 24-way electrical and the pump/ motor connector.
4. Lower vehicle.
5. Connect negative battery cable.
6. Connect a DRBIII(R) to the vehicle and initialize the system.
Sunday, March 31st, 2013 AT 6:58 PM