2005 Dodge Neon emergency brake not working

MOUNTAINAPPLE74
  • 2005 DODGE NEON
The emergency brake when applied during parking car in driveway in NC was working. After repair, in the state of MA, there is no resistance in the emergency brake now. 2005 blue dodge neon.
My friend who helped me to pay for a repair on the brakes stated to me that the mechanic at Westminster Garage on route 2A in Westminster, MA must have "forgotten" to adjust it. I called the garage and the person who answered the phone stated, "I don't know who did it". I called him, mentioned it to him, and in the same phone call, he hadn't even asked anyone. How would he know, "I don't know who did it?" Meaning, that someone must have done it. There was no, "oh, we forgot and will fix that for you". I had to state, "it can be fixed at no charge, correct?" He agreed, at no charge. Also, maybe word was already mentioned to him, because I wrote a complaint to consumer investigations last weekend. I am going to Westminster Garage on this Tuesday at 9am. I am worried that something else, is going to "break itself", like has been happening to me in Worcester county for years! A new car with an inspection before and inspection after any oil change from a third party would be fine with me, I'd be willing to drive all the way across the country and get an oil change at every single garage in the US to see how these cars break down so inconveniently. Not to be a stereo-type, but you know, single, good looking, no kids, forties, yada. Nada, yada. Thanks for reading.
Sunday, May 31st, 2015 AT 12:31 PM

I REALLY SO NO "QUESTION"

MAINLY VENTING!

THIS PART SORTA GOT MY ATTENTION

"Not to be a stereo-type, but you know, single, good looking, no kids, forties, yada. Nada, yada."

THE "GOOD LOOKING" PART (EVEN MARRIED, ONE YOUNGIN, AND NOW 51) WOULD APPLY TO ME TOO!

SORTA REMINDS ME WHEN I WORKED PART TIME AT AN AUTO PARTS STORE, WE WERE SHORT 2 PEOPLE, THEY SENT A GAL AND ANOTHER FELLER OVER FROM THE OTHER STORE TO HELP US.

THE GAL (TRACI) HAD TO MAKE A DELIVERY TO A FAR OFF SHOP. SHE WAS GIVEN DIRECTIONS AND SENT ON HER WAY (SHE'D NEVER BEEN THERE BEFORE).

WHEN SHE RETURNED TO THE STORE SHE MADE IT CLEAR THAT WHEN SHE WALKED INTO THAT SHOP WITH THE PARTS,

THE ENTIRE SHOP WENT SILENT AND THEY ALL STARED AT HER LIKE SHE WAS A "PIECE OF MEAT"! AFTER ABOUT HER THIRD PROCLAMATION OF THE EVENT, I YELLED OUT "THEY DO ME THE SAME WAY EVERY TIME THEY MAKE ME GO THERE!"

THAT WAS YEARS AGO, EVERY TIME WE SEE EACH OTHER, WE'LL EXCHANGE "MEAT NAMES", LIKE "HEY PORK CHOP" OR "NICE TO SEE YOU BOSTON BUTT", CHICKEN LIPS, LIVER MUSH

YOU AIN'T GONNA CHANGE THE WORLD, EVERYBODY AIN'T PART OF THE "DARK SIDE"!

LOCALLY, YOU NEED TO FIND "JUST THE RIGHT" PERSONAL MECHANIC, YOU KNOW ONE WHO MIGHT COMPARE TO YOUR HAIR DRESSER!

THIS METHOD MIGHT HELP YOU LOCALLY AND ABROAD, AS THIS MIGHT WEED OUT THEM "DARTH VADER FELLERS". SEE MY LINK (LONG AND BORING, BUT GOOD INFO!)

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/bad-fuel-pump-after-oil-change

AS FAR AS HAVING OTHERS CHANGE YOUR OIL, AT MINIMUM, YOU PULL THE DIPSTICK AND VERIFY THE LEVEL, BEFORE YOU EVER CRANK UP TO LEAVE. THERE AIN'T BUT ONE YOU CAN REALLY TRUST, READ THE CHANGE IN YOUR POCKET!

YOUR TURN

Sunday, May 31st, 2015 AT 3:11 PM