MY CAR WONT START

• Csz4296
  • 2005 DODGE NEON

I was driving home from work and the car jolted alittle bit, not much but it was notasable so I pulled over the car and turned off the car went and looked under the hood I didnt see anything so I went to go start the car and I got nothing the car wont even crank over I have lights radio horn and everything elce it just wont start when I got home I cleaned the batary turmanals and still nothing. Please help !

Monday, September 17th, 2012 AT 11:30 PM

• ASEMaster6371

You may have something with the starter motor if it wont crank. Have it checked to verify

the cutting off may be due to plugs, wires, coil or some wiring issue. There are common issue with the harness for the cam sensor and crank sensor.

Tuesday, September 18th, 2012 AT 1:51 AM
  • Csz4296

How would I go about checking them? I know alittle bit about cars but anything to do with sensors or wireing I dont know vary much

Tuesday, September 18th, 2012 AT 2:01 AM
  • ASEMaster6371

Then I would let a shop do at least the diag for you to determine the failure. It will be well worth the money.

Tuesday, September 18th, 2012 AT 2:04 AM
  • Csz4296

Whare abouts is the starter located?

Tuesday, September 18th, 2012 AT 4:52 AM
  • ASEMaster6371

Under the motor toward the front of the car

Tuesday, September 18th, 2012 AT 9:56 AM
  • Csz4296

Ok well I rulled out the starter iv read the ownwers manual and I believe its somthing to do with the sentry key immobilizer system or problim with the eltronics because I have the red circle and its not going out

Tuesday, September 18th, 2012 AT 11:16 PM