MY CAR WONT START

2005 Dodge Neon

csz4296

September, 17, 2012 AT 11:30 PM

I was driving home from work and the car jolted alittle bit, not much but it was notasable so I pulled over the car and turned off the car went and looked under the hood I didnt see anything so I went to go start the car and I got nothing the car wont even crank over I have lights radio horn and everything elce it just wont start when I got home I cleaned the batary turmanals and still nothing. Please help !

September, 18, 2012 AT 1:51 AM

You may have something with the starter motor if it wont crank. Have it checked to verify

the cutting off may be due to plugs, wires, coil or some wiring issue. There are common issue with the harness for the cam sensor and crank sensor.

csz4296

September, 18, 2012 AT 2:01 AM

How would I go about checking them? I know alittle bit about cars but anything to do with sensors or wireing I dont know vary much

September, 18, 2012 AT 2:04 AM

Then I would let a shop do at least the diag for you to determine the failure. It will be well worth the money.

csz4296

September, 18, 2012 AT 4:52 AM

Whare abouts is the starter located?

September, 18, 2012 AT 9:56 AM

Under the motor toward the front of the car

csz4296

September, 18, 2012 AT 11:16 PM

Ok well I rulled out the starter iv read the ownwers manual and I believe its somthing to do with the sentry key immobilizer system or problim with the eltronics because I have the red circle and its not going out

Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Fuel Pump Pressure Test
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang