About a year ago, the fuse for my cigarette lighter blew (2 cigarette lighters underneath radio in front).I replaced it and it worked fine for about 6 months. Then it blew again. The next one lasted about 4 months. The next one lasted 2 months. And just recently I had one blow after about a week and then one blow after only 1 day!
They are used mainly for cell phone charges and ipod fm transmitter.
I realize its not going to do any good to keep replacing the fuses as there is a problem somewhere. Can you shed some light? While I can survive without my cell phone charger. My son cannot survive without his ipod music! :)
have the same problem?
Tuesday, October 9th, 2012 AT 2:35 PM