I HAD TO UNPLUG MY BATTERY FOR ABOUT 4 HOURS DUE...

2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer

hillsdunk

I had to unplug my battery for about 4 hours due to the blower motor not shutting off. I fixed the resistor but when I plugged my battery back in I had no radio and no climate control. Do both of these lock out after not having power to them for some time? Or is there another issue I need to look at. I have tried to replace the climate control and nothing changed. I have lights now on my climate control box but no temp and it will not fluctuate the temp. I have no power what so ever to the radio in the front (boss theater radio) nor do I have it to the backseat controls for the radio or the heater. Please help I am at my ends wit and am running out of ideas and money. I have checked the fuses as well all are good. Any suggestions?

The bcm controls all these functions. Try removing the cable again and see what happens

hillsdunk

Ok if after I try this it still doesnt work where do I go from there?

You may end up replacing the bcm.

hillsdunk

Why would I have to replace that its fine

Replace Heater Core
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Honda Civic
Air Conditioner Recharge - Simple
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe