GAS PROBLEM

2005 Chevrolet Astro

shayalmari

March, 13, 2011 AT 1:43 AM

I got astro van 2005 and I got big problem to put gas into the car the gas is going up the hose and no body can tell me what it is I just got the car please if you know what should I do tell me thanks

Wiring Issue?

March, 13, 2011 AT 1:53 AM

You sure the gas gauge is reading accurately-could be allready full or a problem with the vent control valve.

shayalmari

March, 13, 2011 AT 1:59 AM

Yes gas guge is accurat

shayalmari

March, 13, 2011 AT 3:08 AM

Gas gauge is reading accurat my mechanic told me that this is the pipe the goes to the fuel tank so I replaced that but that wasnt it and anothr mechanic told me I need to replace the fuel tank I dont know what is that or what to do with it

cadieman

March, 16, 2011 AT 8:47 PM

Common problem with chevys. No fix by chevy. The back pressure makes the pump shutoff. On mine I would not fully insert the nozzle it helps the tank to vent.

chevygirl2011

May, 26, 2011 AT 1:21 PM

Someone may have put a cloth into your spout of the gas tank stopping it at the screen take a claw grapple and grab it out I hope this helps. : -)

Oil Change and Filter Replacement Ford
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement Honda Element
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement Honda Rear
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement
Serpentine Belt Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe
Serpentine Belt Replacement Acura MDX
Serpentine Belt Replacement Mercedes Benz ML