PASSENGER COMPARTMENT AIR FILTER REPLACEMENT
1. Position the windshield wipers in the UP position, by keying the ignition OFF when the wiper reach the desired position.
2. Open the hood.
3. Position aside the rear hood seal halfway to the center.
4. Remove the washer hose from the right air inlet grill panel and position aside.
5. Remove the two push pin retainers from the right air inlet grill panel.
IMPORTANT: Do not remove the third push pin retainer from the right air inlet grill panel.
6. Position the left side of the right air inlet grill panel on to the windshield.
7. Remove the passenger compartment air filter.
1. Install the passenger compartment air filter.
2. Install the air inlet grill panel into position.
3. Install the push pin retainers to the air inlet grill panel.
4. Position the washer hose in to the right air inlet grill panel clips.
5. Install the rear hood seal.
6. Close the hood.
7. Return the windshield wipers to the PARK position.
Thursday, August 4th, 2011 AT 3:37 PM