1. Remove the tailgate trim panel (see TRIM REMOVAL/INSTALLATION TAILGATE AREA ).
2. Disconnect the 4P connector (A) from the rear window wiper motor (B).
Fig. 17: Disconnecting 4P Connector From Rear Window Wiper Motor
Courtesy of AMERICAN HONDA MOTOR CO, INC.
3. Test the motor by connecting battery power to the wiper motor 4P connector No. 1 terminal and grounding the No. 3 terminal. The motor should run.
4. Connect an analog voltmeter between the No. 4 (+) and No. 2 ( ) terminals, and run the motor. The voltmeter should indicate 0 V and 4 V or more alternately.
5. If the voltmeter does not indicate as specified, replace the rear window wiper motor.
Sunday, January 29th, 2012 AT 6:27 PM