Ok, a couple of things.
1) I've removed and viewed each fuse twice but have spotted no bad fuses.
2) I tested continuity on each fuse while still installed via exposed metal on fuse tops (see pic) with my meter set to audible. This however apparently wasn't accurate as continuity shows between every leg of each fuse?
3) Given that, I removed the known good door dinger fuse (DOME 10amp). I then inserted every 10 amp fuse and above into that socket, including under dash. Each fuse proved good as the door dinger sounded off upon insertion with all.
I can check fuses further but that doesn't seem to be the issue.
1) Do you know which fuse(s)specifically controls all those insturments Radio/AC-Fan Controls/Truck Stats and Windows/Speedometer? It seems very unlikely several would have blown at one time but I guess could happen? There are two fuses designated (Radio 1 & Radio 2) but still the radio doesn't work even those were tested good? What purpose do those fuses serve?
2) What other fuses do you suggest I check?
3) If not the fuses, what other suggestions?
I will try to upload some pictures
Images (Click to enlarge)
Monday, October 8th, 2012 AT 3:51 AM