THIS IS A DOUBLE QUESTION

2004 Suzuki Aerio

Sheryl Kraft

This is a double question.

Every now and then my Aerio will leak anti freeze. It doesn't happen a lot. Hasn't happened in almost a year. My husband keeps an eye on the overflow to make sure it's not low. No water in oil. Engine is clean. Water pump is dry. Any ideas what we should be looking for?

Also having issue with heater fan working and then not working? What's up with that too?

saturntech9

For the coolant leak that could be hard to locate with how little it leaks.I would try getting a coolant pressure tester and pressure testing the system. Then look for leas while its under pressure.

Sheryl Kraft

Ok where would one go for that. The big issue here is finding someone that can service this car. Nearest Suzuki dealer is 5 hours away. No local repair or dealership repair places can service this car. We've been told "take it to the dealer" way to many times

Sheryl Kraft

Also any help on the heater fan working and then not working?

saturntech9

You can rent the pressure tester from auto zone and looks like you can rent the adapter for it too. Yours is acommon adapter that is the same as the hHonda toyota etc. You just have to leave a deposit for the rental which you get back upon return of the tool. Too bad you don't live by me I would work on it.

saturntech9

Also for the blower fan try wiggling the connector at the blower fan motor and see if the fan cuts out while its running?

Oil Change & Filter Replacement Chevrolet
Oil Change & Filter Replacement Toyota
Oil Change and Filter Replacement Dodge Ram
Oil and Filter Replacement Subaru Legacy
Engine Oil Change and Filter Ford Super Duty
Engine Oil Change and Filter Mercedes
Engine Oil Change and Filter Mercedes Benz