WIRING SYSTEM SUBARU IMPREZA 2004 1500CC

• dnisttahuz
  • 2004 Subaru Impreza

Dear 2CarPros,

My name is Daniel Nisttahuz, I write you on behalf of my father, someone almost steal his car, but the robbers succes to cut all the wiring system of the ECU. It was a petty because now even he still with his car, he can't do anything since none mechanical has the manual of his car model. So, I was wondering if you have information in PDF for the wiring system of ECU of the Subaru Impreza 2004 1500cc.

Thanks in Advance,

Daniel Nisttahuz

Monday, May 21st, 2012 AT 5:55 AM

• mhpautos

Can you confirm the engine size as I only come up with a 2.5 litre engine for that model.

Monday, May 21st, 2012 AT 6:15 AM
  • dnisttahuz

@mhpautos, Yes I confirm the engine size 1500cc, I guess It was a model that they only lunch in Japan.

Monday, May 21st, 2012 AT 8:11 AM
  • rasmataz

Why would the robbers cut the wiring for the computer knowing when they do that the car will not start at all and also fixing the wires again if they do succeed stealing it-

We don't have the information on PDF but you can download it here at this link:http://www.2carpros.com/kpages/auto_repair_manuals_alldata.htm

Monday, May 21st, 2012 AT 8:54 AM
  • dnisttahuz

He get robbed in Bolivia (South America), They aim in those countries is to steal the ECU, the Radio, and other parts of the engine of the car and then sell them in the black market. So will be more easy for them to not be followed by the Police.

Thanks for the Link I appreciate it.

Monday, May 21st, 2012 AT 9:45 AM