OCT

2004 Saturn L300

smlylvr

October, 28, 2012 AT 9:44 PM

Oct. 28th, 2012 4; 43 pm sunday
hi, my friend has a 2004 saturn sedan. Yesterday she locked the car with the key. I opened it with the remote push button and it had a lil beep when I did. Then I locked it with the push button remote and there was a lil beep. Then later she unlocked it with the key and went to turn it on so we could go somewhere and the horn went off and she could not turn the key to turn car over. Tried this 3 times. Then we had someone come assist us. They unhooked the battery to see if they could get the computer system to reboot so to speak. Then the car would turn on for a minute and then shut itself off. This is with the key not being in the ignition. And it kept doing this so, he left the battery unhooked. We have had the care towed to the used car dealer and are waiting for him to open in the morning.

Cant Get A Remote To Work

1 IMAGE

Remote Start

saturntech9

October, 28, 2012 AT 9:53 PM

So the key itself wouldnt or doesnt move turn physically?The car actually starts itself like you would with the key and the engine runs for a min and shuts itself off and does it again?

GM Key Fob Programming
Battery Replacement
Battery Replacement Ford Contour 1996-2000
Battery Replacement Guide