MANAGEMENT LIGHT ON CAR RUNNING ROUGH AND JUMPY

2004 Renault Scenic

Anonymous

November, 23, 2012 AT 8:26 PM

Management light on car running rough and jumpy

November, 25, 2012 AT 6:06 AM

Have the computer scanned for code/s this is your starting point finding out what's causing the light to come On-

richybrophy

You most probably need to replace your ignition coils. These are easy to replace and instructions can be found in multiple web videos. Once the coils have been replaced you will need to turn the engine management warning off. You can bring it to any suitably equiped mechanic to do this or purchase an engine management plug in device connected to laptop to do this. I have done it myself on two seperate renault vehicles. It is a common problem. I repaired this problem myself for 60.00 ( parts and equipment purchase included ) + one hour spent on the repair.
Having said all that you would, to absolutely sure, as rasmataz said, need to have your engine management computer read to see what code or codes are showing up. If nothing else is wrong except a bumpy running engine this would be the most likely / common problem. If you could give more detail regarding the problem I may be able to advise further adn pinpoint the fault.

January, 28, 2013 AT 6:21 AM

My guess Its probably fixed otherwise he/she will be asking more questions-