HEATER BLOWER FAN

2004 Pontiac Grand Prix

nevisue

January, 28, 2014 AT 7:43 AM

My blower on my heater doesn't come on every time some times I have to hit my dash. Then when it runs it won't push full air out, as well as cutting out when I apply brake or go around a corner. It doesn't seem to work unless its on high as well. Depending on what is wrong depends on where I take it. Just put $ in it for a few other thugs so now I'm a broke folk. Any suggestions would b appreciated

Heater Blower

A/c Fan

hmac300

January, 28, 2014 AT 7:50 AM

Check for loose wires at blower and control panel. The dash may have been off and things werenot connected correctly. Also check ground wires. To dash.

nevisue

January, 28, 2014 AT 8:01 AM

Okay but the strange thing is applying my break and my gas is when it goes up and down the blowerspeed that is or pressure whatever you wanna call it now that's going to be from a loose wire you think?

hmac300

January, 28, 2014 AT 8:03 AM

That cold be from dirty battery terminal ends and a bad fan belt an dtensioner

nevisue

January, 28, 2014 AT 8:07 AM

What is a dtensioner?

hmac300

January, 28, 2014 AT 8:10 AM

Typo error it 's a tensioner it holds the belt tight while running and shold be replaced when belt is. See pic

nevisue

January, 28, 2014 AT 8:21 AM

So maybe our saying. It needs to b replaced. Or tightened or how do u fix one of those?

hmac300

January, 28, 2014 AT 8:44 AM

You replace the belt and tensioner

nevisue

January, 28, 2014 AT 8:48 AM

OK well thk u we'll giver a look. Appreciate our time

Change Your Blower Fan Motor Like a Pro