OLDS AIR DAM

2004 Oldsmobile Alero

alero10yr

April, 20, 2011 AT 4:43 PM

Can you tell me where to locate part numbers for a replacement 2004 Oldsmobile Alero AIR DAM (DEFLECTOR, or SPOILER; front undercarriage)

Spoiler

April, 20, 2011 AT 5:28 PM

That may be a dealership only item? Call your dealership, ask to talk to the service department. Tell them what you need. I'd have to look at your airdam to find a part #. I don't know what else to tell you?

alero10yr

April, 20, 2011 AT 5:32 PM

Thank you. I will have to try and call. But simply cannot even find a similar item online. (The Air Dam broke off, as I am hearing a lot of complaints about) Oh well, just have to slap another one back on once I find a replacement.

April, 20, 2011 AT 5:46 PM

I looked at an online partsbook. It didn't show an airdamn? The last one I took off, I left it off. It was an older vehicle. I can't say that it is proper for your vehicle. They put it on there for a reason. Just a pain in the rear, lol.

Windshield Wiper Replacement Kia Sportage
Dynamat Door Installation
Door Panel Removal & Speaker Replacement
Window Regulator and Motor Replacement Honda
Brake Light Bulb Replacement Chevrolet