WHERE IS THE STARTER LOCATED? I TOOK SKID PLATE ...

2004 Nissan Armada

Anonymous

October, 17, 2012 AT 12:27 AM

Where is the starter located? I took skid plate off and inner firewall and still can't find it

ImpalaSS

October, 17, 2012 AT 1:13 AM

Hello - sorry to hear you are having problems. Please ensure you specify your model. I am giving you information for the Armada LE. There is an SE but I am again, giving you for the LE. I will also send you the directions.

ImpalaSS

October, 17, 2012 AT 1:18 AM

The information says it is located at the right rear of the engine see number F27 on this pic

ImpalaSS

October, 17, 2012 AT 1:19 AM

Here is the directions. Looks like the intake manifold needs to come off.

sulmanyousuf

December, 12, 2012 AT 2:11 PM

Hi. I have a 2004 Armada SE. Started having starting problems in Sept 2012 and took it to the dealer. There was a recall on the IPDM. Had it replaced in Oct 2012. Now in Dec, truck won't start. Takes 20-30 tries and then it might start. Took it back to the dealer and they say its the starter. Problem is they don't have the part and want about $800 ($355 part, $400+ labor). 3-5 days turn around. I can't wait that long even if I could afford it.

Could someone send me the instructions including the part about how to remove the intake manifold?

I'm having someone else do the work but they haven't done a starter job on an Armada. I need my truck back ASAP.

Alternator testing done right
Engine Oil Change and Filter Ford Super Duty
Oil Change & Filter Replacement Chevrolet
Valve Cover Gasket Replacement Toyota Corolla
Fail Your Smog Test? Fix it Fast