Resetting the Service Interval Indicator
The SII can be reset using the trip odometer reset button in the instrument cluster:
* The ignition key must be in the "0" ("off") position.
* Press and hold the trip odometer reset button in the instrument cluster, and turn the ignition key to the "1' (accessory) position.
* Keep the button pressed for approx. 5 more seconds until the current SII status appears in the display: "Oil Service" or "Inspection". Release the button.
* Press the button again and hold for approx. 5 seconds to change to the reset mode. The letters "RST" appear. While the display is flashing, press the button briefly to reset the Service Interval. The new interval will be displayed for 5 seconds.
* Release the button and turn ignition off.
Please consider a to help us answer more questions.
Monday, November 15th, 2010 AT 2:08 PM