The EVAP canister is located near front of fuel tank and next to left/rear spring.
1. Raise vehicle.
2. Disconnect vacuum hoses/lines at EVAP canister. Note location of lines before removal.
3. Remove EVAP canister and mounting bracket assembly from body (2 bolts).
4. Remove canister-to-mounting bracket bolt.
5. Slide 2 canister mounting pins from mounting bracket.
1. Slide 2 canister mounting pins into mounting bracket.
2. Install canister-to-mounting bracket bolt.
3. Position canister and bracket assembly to body.
4. Install 2 mounting bracket bolts. Tighten to 47 Nm (35 ft. Lbs.) Torque.
5. Connect vacuum hoses/lines at EVAP canister.
6. Lower vehicle.
See the diagrams below for more info
Images (Click to enlarge)
Monday, December 3rd, 2018 AT 8:22 PM