GOOD DAY SIRMY NAME IS SAIF FROM KARACHI ...

2004 Hyundai Santro

Anonymous

February, 1, 2013 AT 9:22 PM

Good Day Sir

my name is saif from karachi pakistan.

Sir I need your help about my car engine RPM red Line, I need this safety system bypass, 7000 RPM cut off the injectors so this Cut off system bypass, any circuit any modification?

Cj Stalling When Idling

Stalling Out

February, 3, 2013 AT 2:24 PM

Why would you want to do that? Do you want to overrev the engine so that you an damage it?

saiff

February, 3, 2013 AT 6:33 PM

Hi sir
yes this is danger for car engine but sir, I need variable over revulsion safety system, bcoz have 2 reason 1st I need extra speed for using car racing, and 2nd car engine running with gas is already over revulsion is not working, plz sir Help me.

February, 3, 2013 AT 7:42 PM

There are after market gadgets that allows you to piggy ride the ECU to override the rpm cut. It can be onto the ECU.

Overriding the rpm cut off is not going to get you more power as the engine maxs out before that and unless you have made modifications to the engine such as camshaft, piston and crankshaft changes, this is not going to do any good.

" car engine running with gas is already over revulsion is not working"

Sorry I do not understand this.

saiff

February, 6, 2013 AT 9:04 PM

Good day sir,

Many thanks for ur reply,

i talking about (CNG) compressed natural gas, when I switch my car engine in gas position and RPM reached and cross the red line no have any safety in gas position. But I run the engine in petrol then near red line safety activate.