WHAT IS THIS RUBBER PLUG FOR?

2004 Honda Civic

lpmbentley

December, 27, 2011 AT 9:57 PM

It seems like my car has been broken into numerous times ( I have the value pkg - non electric windows-) recently I found a rubber plug on the floor the plug was on the drivers side floor is one inch in diameter, all black rubber with a curved rubber handle molded on the top (of rubber)and looks like a knife cut on one side. It looks like it was pried out of something. Where does this plug - or gasket come from. It is one inch high and wide and also there are 2 raised lines that meet in a circle which seems to be the part of the plug which is inserted into who knows where. I am worried someone is trying to sabotage my vehicle. Please give me any info about this plug asap. Thank you.I appreciate it.

hmac300

December, 28, 2011 AT 12:11 AM

Check in the door where it meets the fender or in the back of the door where it meets the post. It looks like a plug for water intrusion

Replace Floor Board
Windshield Wiper Replacement Ford Escape
Open Hood Video