I HAVE NO HEAT OR AC BLOWING OUT...ON HIGH SETTING,

2004 Honda Civic

tenaciousdom

November, 18, 2011 AT 6:47 AM

WITH THE HEAT ON A LITTLE BIT OF HEAT "LEAKS" OUT OF THE PANELS, BUT DOES NOT "BLOW" OUT AT ALL.

A few weeks back, when the problem initially started, there was no air blowing. About two days later, it worked again. Now about a week ago it stopped again and hasn't worked since. I just replaced my blower motor, as I thought that was the problem, but there is still no air blowing out. All the fuses seem to be alright.

No Heat

November, 18, 2011 AT 12:48 PM

Try thias to see if you can come up with anything.

HOW TO RETRIEVE A DTC

The heater control panel has a self-diagnosis function. To run the self-diagnosis function, do the following: 1. Turn the fan switch OFF.

2. Press the recirculation control switch and the rear window defogger switch.

3. While holding the both switches down, turn the ignition switch ON (II), then release the both switches. The recirculation indicator and the rear window defogger indicator come on. The recirculation indicator goes off 2 seconds later and the A/C indicator comes on (if so equipped), then the self-diagnosis will begin. About 10 seconds later, the self-diagnosis will finish and the A/C indicator goes off.

* If any trouble is found, the recirculation indicator blinks the diagnostic trouble code (DTC) to indicate a faulty circuit or component.

* If the system is OK, the recirculation indicator stays off.

Canceling the Self-diagnosis Function

4. Turn the ignition switch OFF to cancel the self-diagnosis function. After completing repair work, run the self-diagnosis function again to make sure that there are no other malfunctions.

Cabin Air Filter Replacement Saturn Vue
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement