BECOME A MEMBER
Sign up with Facebook
I agree to the
Login with Facebook
NOT A MEMBER?
Black and white smoke comes out when changing.
2004 FORD C-MAX
Black and white smoke comes out when changing gear. When in 3rd gear feels like it loses power. Also put redex in Engine.
have the same problem?
Thursday, April 19th, 2012 AT 5:39 PM
Sounds like its running to rich due to the following below
1. Excessive fuel pressure can be cause by restricted fuel return line
2. Defective Oxygen Sensors.
3. Leaking injectors and fuel pressure regulator.
4. Coolant temperature sensor out of calibration.
5. Restricted air intake system.
Thursday, April 19th, 2012 AT 5:47 PM
to post a reply.
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Transmission Fluid Replacement Mercedes Benz
Automatic Transmission Service
Find a car manual for your car
© 1999 - 2017 2CarPros, Inc.