IVE HAD MY CAR FOR 2 MNTHS

2004 Chrysler Concorde

Anonymous

October, 22, 2012 AT 2:22 PM

I've had my car for 2 mnths. Now. But 12 days after I bought it, it srarted messing up on me. Here's what it's doing. You can be driving along and all of a sudden you'll fill like something shifts in the trans, It will stay stuck in 1st gear till you pull off the road and cut the motor off, in park, start it back up and it's fine for a little while longer. Does it mostly when it's hot! Been in shop twice now, they can't find anything wrong! Had diagnostic run and 25 bad codes came back on it! I am out of options! Just found out the motor was replaced before my purchase!

hmac300

October, 22, 2012 AT 2:27 PM

If you are getting 25 codes, have your battery check for condition, a bad battery will send false codes. Have a trans guy look atit and give an opinion. This cold b a leaky valve body/cracked case problem.

October, 22, 2012 AT 2:28 PM

25 bad codes? That could mean the PCM wireharness is not plugged in securely, has contaminations, a bad PCM or ground circuits.

Automatic Transmission Service
Transmission Drain and Refill Kia Sportage
Transmission Service Ford Super Duty F-250
Transmission Fluid Replacement Mercedes Benz
Transmission Service Toyota Tacoma