I BOUGHT THIS CAR LESS THAN A WEEK AGO AND ...

2004 Chrysler Concorde

Ashley82

February, 8, 2013 AT 12:31 PM

I bought this car less than a week ago and noticed about 3days ago my remote to lock/unlock doors and trunk button didn't work. Then I noticed inside my car that the radio, interior lights, trunk release, and door locks didn't work either when the day before they were fine. I checked all fuses and they were fine
I don't know what to do next. I have also had some problems starting it if it has ran for awhile, but after a few minutes if try again I have no problem with it starting, but still no power to items listed above. My check engine soon light came on 1 time for about half a day, then has not been on since. Could someone please help me figure out what is wrong, before I just sell it to get rid of the problem once and for all.

hmac300

February, 8, 2013 AT 3:35 PM

Check to see if the battery in the key fob is good thenscan for codes and check fuelpressure