THIS CAR DOEST STARTI TRY TO START NOTHING THE ...

• Mark2013
  • 2004 CHEVROLET TAHOE

This car does't start, I try to start nothing the mileage does't show the fiul pump does't work the fiul injector or the coils or the starter could it be the ignition suitch.

Sunday, January 6th, 2013 AT 8:18 PM

• Rasmataz

Is it cranking over and will not start or just won't crank over at all/nothing when you turn key to cranking position?

Sunday, January 6th, 2013 AT 11:36 PM
  • Mark2013

Nothing when I turn the key, I test all the fuses and all are ok thanks for your help.

Sunday, January 6th, 2013 AT 11:44 PM
  • Rasmataz

Go to this walk thru link and review it thoroughly: http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-engine-will-not-crank-over

Sunday, January 6th, 2013 AT 11:50 PM
  • Mark2013

I check everything starter if good battery is good I even try to start the car directly and it turn over but it won't start becouse there is no gas pressure the coils don't have spark the fuel injectors are not working ether.

Monday, January 7th, 2013 AT 2:58 AM
  • Rasmataz

It turn over but it won't start- what's with this: This car does't start, I try to start nothing-sounds like the computer went into shock all that problems-have it checked out-

Monday, January 7th, 2013 AT 8:46 AM
  • Mark2013

I finally make it run, but now when it get to the next day it won't start in the morning the next day it won't start and I get this code uo107 which it means there is something wrong with the throuttle body.

Tuesday, January 8th, 2013 AT 4:19 AM
  • Rasmataz

Try erasing the code if it continues to comeback-Have the throttle actuator control module checked

Tuesday, January 8th, 2013 AT 9:02 PM
  • Mark2013

I erased the code and it come back again, where can I take it to be check? When the code come back the car won't run and the fuel pump is not working.

Tuesday, January 8th, 2013 AT 11:07 PM
  • Rasmataz

Dunno where, I'm Overseas-your last resort here is the dealership or reputable independent shop-

Wednesday, January 9th, 2013 AT 12:08 AM
  • Mark2013

Thanks, I probably go and buy the throuttle body it will be cheaper.

Wednesday, January 9th, 2013 AT 3:50 AM