THIS CAR DOEST STARTI TRY TO START NOTHING THE ...

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe

Mark2013

This car does't start, I try to start nothing the mileage does't show the fiul pump does't work the fiul injector or the coils or the starter could it be the ignition suitch.

Is it cranking over and will not start or just won't crank over at all/nothing when you turn key to cranking position?

Mark2013

Nothing when I turn the key, I test all the fuses and all are ok thanks for your help.

Go to this walk thru link and review it thoroughly: http://www.2carpros.com/articles/car-engine-will-not-crank-over

Mark2013

January, 7, 2013 AT 2:58 AM

I check everything starter if good battery is good I even try to start the car directly and it turn over but it won't start becouse there is no gas pressure the coils don't have spark the fuel injectors are not working ether.

January, 7, 2013 AT 8:46 AM

It turn over but it won't start- what's with this: This car does't start, I try to start nothing-sounds like the computer went into shock all that problems-have it checked out-

Mark2013

January, 8, 2013 AT 4:19 AM

I finally make it run, but now when it get to the next day it won't start in the morning the next day it won't start and I get this code uo107 which it means there is something wrong with the throuttle body.

Try erasing the code if it continues to comeback-Have the throttle actuator control module checked

Mark2013

I erased the code and it come back again, where can I take it to be check? When the code come back the car won't run and the fuel pump is not working.

January, 9, 2013 AT 12:08 AM

Dunno where, I'm Overseas-your last resort here is the dealership or reputable independent shop-

Mark2013

January, 9, 2013 AT 3:50 AM

Thanks, I probably go and buy the throuttle body it will be cheaper.

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe