You have to remove the little block that hold's the battery in at the bottom of the battery. Then remove the diagonal brace to get it out. Here are the instruction's I have.
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
2. Remove the right front diagonal brace.
3. Disconnect the positive battery cable.
4. Remove the retainer bolt (1) that holds the battery in place.
5. Remove the battery retainer (2).
6. Remove the battery (3).
IMPORTANT: Do not tip the battery more than 40 degrees during removal.
7. Remove the insulator from the battery.
Thursday, December 16th, 2010 AT 4:55 PM