DISPLAY FOR CD/ SONG NUMBER OR RADIO STATION HAS QUIT SHOWING. HOW DO I FIX IT?

2004 Acura TL

Abstewart89

March, 2, 2012 AT 10:15 PM

I drive an '04 Acura tl with the navigation unit. But the unit doesn't work. In the dash there
Is the display screen which shows temperature, time, what radio station or song number then temperature again. My 1 year old was playing around with the buttons and now everything shows except where it would normally display the song number or station. I can't find it anywhere in the manual. I also called my local Acura dealership and they had never heard of that before. I unhooked the battery, let it set then hooked it back up and now it doesn't display the radio station and the clock time is completely wrong! How do I get the station/cd to display again as how do I get the time fixed since the navigation unit doesn't work?

March, 3, 2012 AT 3:10 PM

If the navigation ask for the security code, you need to enter it to get the system working again.

Abstewart89

March, 7, 2012 AT 5:42 AM

No, the navigation system needs a new unit in the truck to work. I had it looked at. What I need to know is to how to make the cd/radio display come back on. It's the only thing that isn't showing in the dash. And also how to change the clock in the dash without using the navigation unit.

March, 7, 2012 AT 12:53 PM

Have you tried entering the anti-theft security code?
Was the battery or navigation system/radio fuse ever disconnected?

Door Panel Removal & Speaker Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Honda Civic
Window Regulator and Motor Replacement Honda
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Saturn Vue
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Dynamat Door Installation