How do I get my comprehensive component to read ready
have the same problem?
Saturday, February 7th, 2015 AT 9:37 AM
I am assuming that your "comprehensive components" are the flags have not been set for an emissions test?Solenoid
Check all diagnostic functions as follows.
The test must take place on a road with little traffic where it is possible to drive slowly and stop at the side of the road.
For all diagnostics to be carried out, the engine coolant temperature (ECT) must be between -7 C and 35 C when the engine is started before the test.
Ensure that there are no diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) stored in the engine control module (ECM) before carrying out verification.
1. Switch the ignition on for 5 seconds.
2. Switch off the air conditioning (A/C).
3. Start engine. Allow the engine to idle for 10-20 seconds.
4. Accelerate gently to 70-80 km/h.
5. Drive at a steady throttle opening at 70-80 km/h for 15 minutes.
6. Engine brake down to 30 km/h (fully release accelerator pedal).
7. Stop the car. Leave the engine running.
8. Idle the engine for 1 minute.
9. Accelerate to 70-80 km/h (for manual transmissions, first gear up to 40 km/h in 5 seconds).
10. Switch on air conditioning (A/C).
11. Drive at a steady throttle opening at 70-80 km/h for 5 minutes.
12. Stop the car. Leave the engine running. Read off the data.