How do I remove and replace the front bumper on a 2003 saturn ion
have the same problem?
Thursday, December 23rd, 2010 AT 3:06 PM
There you go.
Fascia Replacement - Front Bumper
1. Raise and support the vehicle. Refer to Lifting and Jacking the Vehicle in General Information.
2. Remove the push-in retainers from the front and lower portion of the wheelhouse liner.
3. Remove the screw from the front and lower portion of the wheelhouse liner.
4. Release the rear of the fascia from the fender support brackets.
5. Disconnect the fog lamp electrical connector from the lamp, if equipped.
6. For the sedan and tuner coupe, remove the push-in retainers from the upper grille.
7. Slide the fascia forward and remove the fascia from the vehicle.
8. For the sedan only, if a new fascia is being installed, remove the upper grille. Refer to Grille Replacement (See: Grille Service and Repair Grille Replacement).
9. If a new fascia is being installed, remove the lower grille. Refer to Fascia Grille Replacement - Front Bumper - Lower (See: Fascia Grille Replacement - Front Bumper - Lower).