REPLACE EXTERIOR WINDOW SEAL

2003 Saturn Ion

jomjohnson

August, 6, 2012 AT 6:23 PM

My daughter has a 2003 Saturn Ion 3 Quad Coupe, we have 2 separate issues:
1. Her window seal on the drivers side needs to be replaced and I'm not even sure the name of the part, but another person put pictures of their car window seal on here and it looks just like that. It is very wavy and hard.
2. The seatbelt "hook" (holds the seatbelt in place at the driver's shoulder) also needs to be replaced. I don't know the name of that part either.

I am doing all kinds of repairs on that car because I am trying to get her ready to go off to college, please hurry.

August, 6, 2012 AT 6:25 PM

Can you post pictures for us since you dont know the names of the parts?

saturntech9

August, 6, 2012 AT 6:40 PM

Just to add to this one the hard seal that is wavy is it mounted verticle or horizontial?The only pics of a seal on here that I can remember for ion was for a sedan. They were mounted horizontial at the top of the outter door skin.

jomjohnson

August, 6, 2012 AT 7:46 PM

Yes, it was horizontal.

saturntech9

August, 6, 2012 AT 8:45 PM

That would be the outter belt molding thats what we called them at the saturn dealer.I found them for the sedan at www. Parts. Com please post a pic of the other part your looking for.

Window Regulator and Motor Replacement Honda
Wiper Blade Replacement Toyota Prius
Windshield Wiper Replacement Ford Explorer
Windshield Wiper Replacement Ford Escape
Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Ford F-250