Ive been looking for the crankshaft sensor I can not find it can you send me picture of were it at. Thank you

BIGGMIKE
  • 2003 NISSAN XTERRA
Crankshaft sensor
Saturday, February 18th, 2012 AT 12:52 AM

DRCRANKNWRENCH
I did not know which engine or setup you have so I am attaching all threee diagrams. One is for the four cylinder or 2.2L and the others are for the 3.3L one with and one without a supercharger.
The location for all models is the same for the Crnakshaft Position Sensor, CPS. It can be found at the top of the front of the transmission housing.
-1
Saturday, February 18th, 2012 AT 1:12 AM
BIGGMIKE
Thanks I found it.
-1
Tuesday, February 21st, 2012 AT 6:23 PM
DRCRANKNWRENCH
Your welcome.
Come back anytime you need us and we will be here to help.

Dr C.
-1
Wednesday, February 22nd, 2012 AT 12:40 AM
HEIDI WILSON
Hey would you happen to have a 03 xterra 3.3L supercharged vacuum line diagram
Sunday, July 31st, 2016 AT 1:44 PM
HEIDI WILSON
I'm having an issue and I'm not sure what to do at this point I will try to be breif as possible. I have a 2003 xterra supercharged 174000 miles on it a year ago the ignition switch went out in it so replaced that, then the alternator was bad put a new one in. Then in April of this year my timing belt broke I took it to the shop and had that replaced and they checked for internal damage to the engine and thank God No problems. A few weeks later the SES light came on and I had it checked and was told the knock sensor was bad. It was running rough so that got replaced and still have the same rough running engine and loss of power along with the SES light still on. Aby idea what could be causing this?
+1
Monday, August 1st, 2016 AT 10:57 AM