ENGINE SWITCHES OFF

2003 Nissan Sunny

sajid_afridi45@yahoo.com

September, 14, 2011 AT 5:38 PM

While driving at 100 km/hr engine switches off, I changed dynamo, battery and electric plugs, but still engine switches off while driving it.

September, 14, 2011 AT 5:49 PM

When engine stalled, did the dash indicator lights come on?
Does it stall every time it reaches the speed?

sajid_afridi45@yahoo.com

September, 14, 2011 AT 5:52 PM

No, before I changed the dynamo there was both battery and engine sign but now no.

When I am driving it all of a sudden engine stops. I called my mechanic and he said you need to change current sensor of your car

sajid_afridi45@yahoo.com

September, 14, 2011 AT 5:54 PM

Please ignore my previous explanation, yes when engine stops I see engine sign and battery sing on dash board

September, 14, 2011 AT 6:04 PM

The indicators coming on means it is not a power supply failure due to a faulty ignition switch.

The next step you should do is to check for trouble codes. A scan tool would be required.

sajid_afridi45@yahoo.com

September, 14, 2011 AT 6:06 PM

So you mean I should scane it.

prabukavi

October, 5, 2011 AT 1:01 PM

Dear Sajid,
I had a similar to your problem even nissan sunny is 2008 Model went to Acceleraor Pedal Sensor Failure caused sudden and unable to raise the speed while I was driving on 04-10-2011. Finally I scan to find the problem which is best way to find and solve the issue. New APS sensor been replaced that cost me around 1150SR (13500 Rs). So Better Scan your engine by computer enabled and sovle it.

Engine Class - Autoshop 101
Ignition Coil System Test Repair - All Cars
Oil Change and Filter Replacement Ford
Air Filter Replacement Acura TSX
Air Filter Replacement Subaru Legacy
Oxygen Sensor Replacement Dodge Stratus